PSC inspection personnel have an average of 15 to 20 years of industry experience conducting examinations for equipment relative to the mining, off-shore, petro-chemical and power generation industries. Their experience ensures that the equipment and materials are fabricated as designed and in strict compliance with client requirements, engineering specifications, regulations, codes and standards.
PSC provides qualified vendor surveillance professionals with the following qualifications / certifications:
- Certified Welding Inspectors – Qualified through The American Welding Society
- Coating Inspectors –Qualified through The National Association of Corrosion Engineers
- SSPC PCS (Protective Coating Specialist) – Qualified by The Society of Protective Coatings
- NDE Surveillance Inspectors – Qualified to ASNT-TC-1A Requirements
- API 510, 570, 653, and SIFE Inspectors qualified by The American Petroleum Institute
In addition, PSC employs specialists with extensive rotating equipment as well as electrical and instrumentation experience. PSC also employs a staff ASNT Level III technician that is responsible for our inspector certifications relative to their ASNT VT, MT & PT NDE certifications.
As a Third Party Agency with over 25 years of industry experience, PSC pride ourselves on our professionalism and technical expertise in handling all of your post procurement needs including, but not limited to
- Supplier Pre-Award Audit / Evaluations
- Pre-Inspection Meetings
- Resident / Adhoc (Interim) Inspection
- Welding / Fabrication Inspection
- Equipment Inspection (Mechanical & Electrical)
- Final Data Book / Dossier Review
Our inspectors / expeditors generate on time in depth reports with digital pictures and detailed captions that are reviewed by our office coordinators for errors or omissions prior to submittal to our customers. PSC office staff is comprised of Chemical, Mechanical and Materials Science Engineers along seasoned upper management personnel who have been in the inspection and expediting business for over 30 years. Our clients are able to speak with our office staff on a one to one basis 24hrs a day 7 days a week.